Butler County Event List
Published 2:48 pm Thursday, June 10, 2021
Have an event to add to our list? Email Christy.Johnson@greenvilleadvocate.com or call 334-304-5485. There is no charge to add an event!
- Nov 6– Turkey Shoot- Hosted by the Greenville American Legion Post 24, events start at 9 a.m. at Central Volunteer Fire Department on Halso Mill Road. The proceeds will go toward the group’s annual sponsoring of seven high school juniors’ attendance at Girls/Boys State at the University of Alabama. Bring your shotgun, shells will be provided. $5 donation for one shooting chance.
- Nov 6- Butler County Humane Society Garage Sale- Sale will be located on Commerce Street next to Goodwill. 5 a.m. til 1 p.m. EVERYTHING MUST GO. Contact Kimberly Mathews at 437-2150 for more information.
- Nov. 12– Butler County Commission Meeting
- Nov. 18– Ritz Theater Presents Shenandoah 7 p.m.
- Nov 20– Pups on the Patio Event- Hosted by the Butler County Humane Society: Bring your pet and enjoy great food at Wintzell’s Oyster House from 11 a.m. til 4 p.m. Proceeds to benefit the Humane Society. Contact Kimberly Mathews at 437-2150 for more information.
- December 7– Downtown Christmas Parade
- December 9– Greenville Advocate Open House, Come see us at the Advocate! Finger foods and meet and greet. Door prizes and special discounts on subscription renewals. We look forward to seeing you! 5-7 p.m.
- December 20-January 4– County Schools Winter Holiday