Butler County arrest reports Dec. 7 through Dec. 13, 2020
The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility from Dec. 7, 2020 until Dec. 13, 2020.
• Adarius Lavonte Bowden, 23, of Greenville for domestic violence third- harassment;
• Santitia Hall, 32, of Georgiana, for assault third;
• Jennifer Deann Johnson, 36, of Georgiana, for assault third;
• Tim Tetter, 60, of Greenville for domestic violence third- harassment;
• Edward Andra Gill, 49, of Georgiana for four counts of failure to appear, comply or pay;
• Jeante S. Griffin, 34, of Hayneville for three counts of negotiating a worthless negotiable instrument.
• Thomas Peterson, 28, of Brewton on hold for Escambia County;
• Sally Renea Robinette, 46, of Pineapple for carrying a concealed weapon without permit;
• Renee Womack, 25, of Greenville for three counts of reckless endangerment and one county of domestic violence third;
• Herschton T. Gill, 32, of Georgiana, for disorderly conduct/distributing the peace and failure to appear/comply/pay
• Keykirts Owens, 38, of Greenville, for criminal trespass third degree;
• Marcus Conrad Peterson, 22, of Highland Home, for attempting to elude;
• Ronnie Matthew Watters, 38, of Lithonia, Ga., for driving under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana second degree and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• John Hubert McCollough, 42, of Rutledge and held for criminal mischief third;
• John Edward Jenkins Jr., 31, of Fort Deposit and held for failure to appear;
• Takilo Kilpatrick Riley, 24, of Evergreen and held for appearing in a public place under influence;
• Sawyer L. Skipper, 27, of Honoraville and held for pistol without a permit.
The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Butler County Jail from Nov. 30, 2020 to Dec. 6, 2020.... read more