Camellia Communications Pro-Law Am results
Published 3:14 pm Friday, September 6, 2013
The 15th annual Camellia Communications Pro-Law-Am golf tournament, which benefits the Butler County Children’s Advocacy Center and the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 39, was played Wednesday at Cambrian Ridge.
Results from the tournament are as follows:
- Ryan Williams, Bo Olsen, Randy Brock and Todd Watson fired a 49.8 to take first place.
- William Martin, Ricky Langston, Scott Burkett and Mike Oberer shot a 51.1 to claim second place.
- Logan Taylor, Ethan Taylor, Jeff Lovell and Renny McNaughton posted a 51.8 to finish in third place.
- Chuck Bitel, Tyler Anderson, Dale Anderson and Ron Embry carded a 51 to claim first place.
- Andy Beck, Todd Norman, Allen Blackmon and Tommy Anderson fired a 52.1 to finish in second place.
- Tim Crooks, Kyle Anderson, Mason Bynum and Bob Andrews finished in third place with a score of 52.5.
- Cody Norman won the long drive contest on Sherling Course No. 1.
- Pete Coon won the closest to the pin contest on Sherling Course No. 4, while Jonathan Byrd won the contest on Loblolly Course No. 6, and Bo Olsen won the contest on Sherling Course No. 2 and Loblolly Course No. 4.