Food Service Program starts MondayPublished 3:32pm Friday, May 31, 2013
The City of Greenville will participate in the Summer Food Service Program.
The program is open to all children under the age of 18.
Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service, according to officials with the city.
The meals will be provided from June 3 to Aug. 9.
No adults will be served and all meals must be eaten at the site. No meals “to-go” will be provided.
Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows:
- Beeland Park, 1018 E Commerce St., from 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Butler Chapel, 407 Oglesby St., from 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Dunbar Recreation Center, 208 School Highland Rd., from 12:05 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- First Missionary Baptist Church, 707 South St., from 11:40 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Greenville YMCA, 177 Academy Dr., 10:50 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Harrison St. Christian Church, 502 Harrison St., from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- House of God Church, 112 Lincoln St., from 12:05 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- New Beginnings Church, 505 Government St., from 11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Old Greenville High School, 211 School Highland Rd., from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Lifechange Church, 201 Glendale Ave., from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at Dunbar Recreation Center, the Greenville YMCA and Old Greenville High School.
All sites will be closed July 4 and 5 in observance of Independence Day.
For more information contact the City of Greenville 334-382-7111.