Published 9:52 am Wednesday, June 3, 2020
The following incidents were recorded by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between May 25-31:
- Greenville, criminal mischief third degree, violation of a domestic protection order — probable cause.
- McKenzie, reckless endangerment, menacing — intimidation only.
- McKenzie, harassment.
- Georgiana, theft of property third degree, unauthorized use of an auto — no force.
- Honoraville, burglary third degree, theft of property first degree.
- Greenville, domestic violence second degree.
- Greenville, menacing — intimidation only.
- Greenville, criminal mischief third degree.
- Greenville, burglary — residence — force.
- Greenville, passing of counterfeit object.
- Greenville, burglary third degree, theft of property second degree.
- Greenville, robbery first degree.
- Georgiana, harassment — family.
- Greenville, possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia — 1st offense.