Published 9:20 am Wednesday, May 13, 2020
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between May 4-10:
- Jacquelyn Lane Bunton, 32, Greenville, probation violation.
- James Dylan Cobb, 18, Greenville, shooting into an occupied building.
- Tasha Lasha Crenshaw, 33, Troy, appears in public place under influence.
- Jeffery Eugene Giddens, 52, Greenville, shooting into an occupied building.
- Ronnie Lee Solomon Jr., 43, Greenville, shooting into an occupied building.
- Benjamin Dale Turney, 38, Honoraville, harassment — domestic incident, burglary 1st.
- Harry Octavia Scott, 29, Greenville, harassment — domestic incident, criminal mischief 3rd.
- Kevin Michael Seale, 34, Greenville, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Hunter Lane Hall, 24, Fort Deposit, possession of a controlled substance, reckless endangerment x2.
- Caleb Allen Hartin, 33, McKenzie, promote prison contraband (drugs).
- Adones Kelvineka Peterson, 29, Georgiana, appears in public under the influence.
- Jarvis D. Womack, 28, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd, assault 3rd.