The following incidents were recorded by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between March 23-29:
- Greenville, unauthorized use of an automobile — no force.
- Greenville, harassment.
- I-65 northbound, fleeing or attempting to elude.
- Greenville, theft — miscellaneous.
- I-65 southbound, fleeing or attempting to elude.
- Greenville, discharge firearm — unoccupied dwelling or vehicle, attempted murder.
- Greenville, theft of property third degree.
- Greenville, domestic violence — third degree, discharge firearm — unoccupied dwelling or vehicle, attempted murder.
- Greenville, enters/remains on premises, intimidation (phone).
UPDATED: Monday, March 20, 11:32 a.m. According to Greenville Police Department Chief Justin Lovvorn, Antuwan Thompson, the third suspect wanted... read more