The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between Nov. 12-17:
- Eddie Dewayne Cook, 55, Greenville, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- James R. Banks Jr., 47, Pine Apple, drug paraphernalia — 1st offense, theft of property 4th.
- James Neri Davison, 53, McKenzie, theft of property 2nd, burglary 2nd, unauthorized used of a vehicle — no force, fraudulent use of a credit/debit card.
- Odarius Dewayne Lymon, 24, Luverne, sexual contact — no consent — 12-16 years.
- Dannie Lee Williams Jr., 34, Greenville, probation violation.
- James T. Burnett Sr., 46, Greenville, criminal trespass 3rd, criminal mischief 2nd — other, violation of release order.
- Demarcus Collis, 25, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance.
- Jermaine Pate, 33, Georgiana, promote prison contraband (other) x 2.
- Jesse Edward Armstrong Jr., 27, Greenville, held for court.
- George Daryl Eady, 51, Greenville, held for court.
- Barry Stewart Foy, 57, Pine Apple, held for court.
- David S. Henderson, 42, Andalusia, held for court.
- Michael Dewayne Howard, 40, Greenville, held for court.
- Gerard McCree, 21, Montgomery, held for court.
- Henry McMillian, 42, Camden, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- Snake Lee Ranny, 35, Forest Home, aggravated child abuse — family.
- Mya Nicole Riley, 20, Georgiana, possession of marijuana 1st with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Quinntorie Sha’Mall Steiner, 28, Hartford, held for court.
- Tonya Black Young, 46, Monroeville, held for court.
- Nikki Payton, 45, Georgiana, interfering with government operations, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Geoffrey Lee Wilson, 41, Greenville, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- Dewarren Ray, 24, Greenville, reckless endangerment.