Oct. 28-Nov. 3
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between Oct. 28-Nov. 3:
- Daniel Tyler Heartsill, 41, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear/comply/pay x 2.
- Kendrick Javar Saffold, 32, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay x2.
- Leslie Green Solomon, 39, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- James Burnett, 46, Greenville, violation of protection for abuse.
- Maria Julia Schleinkifer, 55, Greenville, assault 3rd.
- Mac David Scott I, 54, Greenville, theft of property 2nd, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Ulysses Bryant, 42, Birmingham, hold for court.
- George Daryl Eady, 51, Greenville, hold for court.
- Danny Shelton Sheppard, 56, McKenzie, no antler buck or turkey.
- Andrea Lee Brown, 39, Greenville, FTA/driving with suspended license.
- Eric M. Carter, 36, Locust Grove, Ga., theft of property 4th.
- David S. Henderson, 42, Andalusia, hold for court.
- Derrick Lamar Huguler, 31, Greenville, hold for court.
- Zena Sa’De Mickles, 31, probation violation.
- Erin D. Rodgers, 23, Union Springs, identity theft x 2.
- Summer M. Roper, 25, Highland Home, domestic violence 3rd — harassment.
- Jerry Williams, 50, Georgiana, probation violation.
- Jessica Renee Lawson, 38, Red Level, possession of a forged instrument x 2.
- Jessica Lewis, 30, Shepherdsville, Ky., theft of property 2nd, receiving stolen property 3rd.
- Cortney Scott, 21, Greenville, robbery 1st.
- Jasmine Smith, 24, Montgomery, possession of marijuana 2nd, drug paraphernalia 1st offense, drug trafficking, unlawful possession of a concealed weapon on person/vehicle.
- Michalyn D. Mefford, 30, McKenzie, driving under the influence (alcohol).