Published 10:06 am Wednesday, June 12, 2019
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between June 3-9:
- Cheryl Ann Groncki, 24, Smithfield, N.C.,, appears in a public place under influence, resisting arrest, giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
- Noah Phillips, 19, Greenville, violation of release order.
- James R. Banks Jr., 47, Pineapple, probation violation, failure to appear/comply/pay x 6.
- Carl Jenkins, 56, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay x 10, no visible tag, possession of controlled substance.
- Christopher Tavaris Bedgood, 42, Greenville, hold for court.
- Adrian Lemond Bell, 38, Greenville, hold for court.
- Cornelius Jarvaus Crenshaw, 33, Greenville, probation violation.
- Noah Phillips, 19, Greenville, theft of property 2nd.
- Joshua Lavine McConico, 38, Greenville, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
- Leroy D. Scarver, 45, Greenville, probation violation.
- Shawn Edward Wasden, 29, Greenville, assault 2nd, failure to appear, failure to appear/comply/pay x2.
- Michael Jerome Blackmon, 27, Georgiana, possession of marijuana 2nd.
- Marques Grace Jr., 20, Montgomery, robbery 1st.
- Ladon L. Betton, 30, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd — harassment, domestic violence — harassing communications.
- Raymond Coleman, 67,Greenville, failure to appear/pay/comply x 3.
- Joshua U. Moore, 37, Greenville, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace, possession of drug paraphernalia, passion of controlled substance.
- Larachel S. Moore, 28, Greenville, endangering the welfare of a child.
- Wayne Harrell Summers Jr., 51, Greenville, failure to bury livestock, cruelty to animals x 3.
- Adrienne Jonice Bedgood, 26, Greenville, probation violation.
- Darrell A. Martin, 58, Gadsden, driving under the influence — alcohol.
- Kenyan Sini Maxwell, 43, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance.