May 27-June 2
Published 10:00 am Wednesday, June 5, 2019
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between May 27-June 2:
- Tammy Davison, 41, Brewton, probation violation.
- Eric Wendell Mickles, 35, Greenville, theft of property 4th.
- Nicholas Kadeem Moore, Fort Deposit, domestic violence 3rd — assault.
- Douglas Lamont McMeans, 42, Fort Deposit, probation violation, failure to appear/comply/ pay.
- Jamie Markeith McPherson, 22, Fort Deposit, probation violation.
- Nigel Todd Crumes,, 20, Georgiana, possession of marijuana 2nd, drug paraphernalia —1st offense.
- Richard Aaron Hobbs, 54, Greenville, appears in public place under influence.
- Spencer Jerome Powell, 29, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay, probation violation.
- Andrea M. Stewart, 33, Greenville, theft of property 4th.
- Matthew Wayne Estes, 34, Georgiana, harassment — domestic incident.
- Melisa Beatrice Stinson, 45, Georgiana, interfering with child custody.
- Sandra Soles, 62, Georgiana. Interfering with child custody.
- Charles Darrell Gregory, 49, Greenville, attempted murder.
- Justice Basom, 18, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Heike Miluv Steele, 25, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- McCarthy Tyson I, Greenville,54, driving under the influence — alcohol.