Published 10:06 am Wednesday, April 24, 2019
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between April 15-21:
- James Kattrell Reyonolds, 28, Pine Apple, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana 2nd, harassment — domestic incident.
- Marcus Alexander Williams, 37, Greenville, criminal mischief 1st x 2, probation violation.
- Jacquez C. Fields, 23, Forest home, possession of marijuana 1st, possession of drug paraphernalia.
Email newsletter signup
- Feranandaz Orlando Warren, 32, Greenville, possession of a controlled substance.
- Robert Maurice Nord, 40, Greenville, harassment — domestic incident.
- Andre Jamal Robinson, 33, Greenville, probation violation.
- Chelsey Vann Garner, 31, Greenville, theft of property 4th.
- Patrick D. Burnett, 27, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Ashly Longmire, 38, Greenville, probation violation.
- Leon Taylor, 32, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd.
- Janell Ann Cherry, 32, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd.
- Alonza George McCall, 34, Fort Deposit, theft of property 2nd.
- Iesah Monique Parker, 26, Andalusia, FTA speeding.