Feb. 25-March 3
Published 2:00 pm Thursday, March 7, 2019
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between Feb. 25-March 3:
- Lee Ernest Simpson, 60, Greenville, driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Kristy Spier, 28, Forest, Miss., theft of property 4th.
- Robert Earl Hartman, 49, Georgiana, driving under the influence of alcohol.
- John Hubert McCollough, 45, Rutledge, DV assault 3rd.
- Melissa McCollough, 45, Rutledge, harassment.
- Jeffery Lowell Blankenship, 28, Greenville, carrying an illegal gun/knife/other weapon — pistol without a permit.
- Lanicka Rayshell Sims, 28, Georgiana, driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Jesse Earl Loveless, 43, Forest Home, carrying a pistol without a permit, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, menacing — intimidation only.