Feb. 18-Feb. 24
Published 12:05 pm Thursday, February 28, 2019
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between Feb. 18-Feb. 24:
- Jeffery Lowell Blankenship, 28, Greenville, criminal trespass 3rd.
- Theo Tramaine Bullard, 38, Greenville, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Benjamin Scott Burkett, 33, Georgiana, criminal trespass 3rd, possession of a controlled substance x2, violation of a release order.
- Willie Paul Curry, 58, Georgiana, probation violation.
- Albert Earl Butler, 30, Greenville, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace, possession of a controlled substance.
- Payton Estes Hall, 41, Greenville, receiving stolen property 2nd.
Email newsletter signup
- Rebecca Cook, 35, Greenville, theft of property 1st.
- Rodney Danyell Hall, 33, Andalusia, drug trafficking.
- Becca Bodle Higdon, 28, Letohatchee, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Paul Timothy Snell, 31, Greenville, theft of property 4th.
- Marshawn Thigpen, 22, Fort Deposit, conditional release violation.
- Aisha Lashon Woods, 27, Selma, probation revocation.
- Jimmie Ray Adams, 59, Fort Benning, Ga., driving under the influence (alcohol).
- George Cooks Jr., 39, Greenville, receiving stolen property 1st.
- Robert Lee Dawson Jr. 30, Birmingham, assault 2nd, unauthorized use of auto — no force.
- Corey O. Thigpen, 21, Ft. Deposit, hold for court.
- Brigette Lee Curtis, 35, Thomasville, giving false information to a police officer.
- Matthew M. Jones, 42, Georgiana, theft of property 1st, passing a forged instrument 2nd.
- Bennett Faust Kervin, 56, Red Level, theft by deception 2nd x2.
- Gerald Jerome Scott, 48, Greenville, driving under the influence.
- Nathaniel Anthony Fortune, 29, Birmingham, capital murder.
- Keykirts Owens, 36, Greenville, criminal mischief 3rd.