Butler County arrests Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
Published 1:50 pm Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Ladarius K. Anderson, 22, of Montgomery, possession of a forged instrument, 2nd degree.
- James Aaron Ball, 32, of Rutledge, attempt to commit a controlled substance.
- Robert Earl Butler, 26, of Luverne, failure to appear.
- Bobby Joe Connell, 49, of Greenville, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
- Latorey Jackson, 26, of Greenville, violation of release order.
- Gerard McCree, 20, of Montgomery, possession of a forged instrument.
- Sheena Shawana McPherson, 33, of Fort Deposit, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
- Courtney Alexandria Mixon, 23, of Forest Home, failure to appear.
Email newsletter signup
- Anthony Joseph Grace, 51, of Peterman, theft of property, 1st degree.
- Demitcha L. Phillips, 38, of Camden, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Kierra Boggan, 20, of Greenville, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Michael John Moore, 49, of Greenville, possession of marijuana, 1st degree.
- Chrystal Taylor, 60, of Greenville, harassment.
- John H. Mack, 59, of Greenville, driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Sabrina Coleman, 23, of Greenville, failure to appear.
- Robert Andrew Gafford, 22, of Honoraville, failure to appear.