Butler County arrests Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
- Ladarius K. Anderson, 22, of Montgomery, possession of a forged instrument, 2nd degree.
- James Aaron Ball, 32, of Rutledge, attempt to commit a controlled substance.
- Robert Earl Butler, 26, of Luverne, failure to appear.
- Bobby Joe Connell, 49, of Greenville, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
- Latorey Jackson, 26, of Greenville, violation of release order.
- Gerard McCree, 20, of Montgomery, possession of a forged instrument.
- Sheena Shawana McPherson, 33, of Fort Deposit, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
- Courtney Alexandria Mixon, 23, of Forest Home, failure to appear.
- Anthony Joseph Grace, 51, of Peterman, theft of property, 1st degree.
- Demitcha L. Phillips, 38, of Camden, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Kierra Boggan, 20, of Greenville, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace.
- Michael John Moore, 49, of Greenville, possession of marijuana, 1st degree.
- Chrystal Taylor, 60, of Greenville, harassment.
- John H. Mack, 59, of Greenville, driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Sabrina Coleman, 23, of Greenville, failure to appear.
- Robert Andrew Gafford, 22, of Honoraville, failure to appear.
You Might Like
After eight hours of work, the Alabama Department of Transportation with assistance from the Greenville Police Department and Butler County... read more