Sept. 10-Sept. 16
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional facility between Set. 10 – Sept. 16.
- Wilfredo Santos-Hernandez, 40, of Greenville, domestic violence, 3rd degree.
- Quinntorie Sha’Mall Steiner, 27, of Hartford, possession of a forged instrument.
- April Michelle Whaley, 27, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance.
- Kimberly D. Jones, 34, negotiation a worthless instrument.
- Auburey B. Sims, 21, of Greenville, domestic violence, 3rd degree.
- Demarcus D. Womack, 33, of Greenville, negotiating a worthless instrument.
- Timothy Mark Jackson, 32, of Andalusia, burglary, 3rd degree, theft of property, 3rd degree, burglary 3rd degree and theft of property, 2nd degree.
- Johnny Tyrone Mack, 29, of Greenville, attempting to elude.
- Litisha Sharise Robinson, 34, of McKenzie, possession of a forged instrument, possession of drug paraphernalia and theft of property, 4th degree.
- Robert Earl Boggan, 42, of Greenville, attempting to elude.
- Kervin Dewayne Mitchell, 36, of Georgiana, failure to appear.
- James Earl Moore, 36, of Fort Deposit, theft by deception, 1st degree.
- Alex Ramirez, 28, of Lawrenceville, Ga., possession of marijuana, 2nd degree.
- Joe Henry Roper, 35, of Greenville, failure to appear.
- Jonathan W. Snell, 47, of Greenville, failure to appear.
- Orlando Fernandez Warren, 31, of Greenville, grand jury indictment.
- Joyce Morris Boggan, 62, of Greenville, theft of property, 4th degree.
- Tremaine Martez Owens, 36, of Greenville, appearing in public under the influence and resisting arrest.
- Odarius Jamal Salter, 20, of Greenville, grand jury indictment.
- Antoine Watson, 21, of McKenzie, unauthorized use of vehicle and criminal mischief, 1st degree.
- Tamara Powell, 30, of Greenville, failure to appear.
- Lezel Rich, 35, of Georgiana, failure to appear.
- Jacquell Williams, 36, counterfeiting.