Sept. 10-Sept. 15
Published 9:02 am Wednesday, September 19, 2018
The following incidents were reported to the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between Sept. 10- Sept 15.
- Harassment on Abrams Street in Georgiana.
- Theft of property, 3rd degree, on Stinson Road in Georgiana.
- Burglary, 3rd degree and theft of property, 4th degree on Crosby Lane in Greenville.
- Criminal mischief, damage to private property, on Scott Road in Greenville.
- Simple assault on Pine Apple Highway in Greenville.
Email newsletter signup
- Fraudulent use of a credit card in Georgiana.
- Possession of a forged instrument, 1st degree, and theft of property, 4th degree, on Hartley Street in McKenzie.
- Harassment on Manningham Road in Greenville.
- Reckless endangerment on Mobile Highway in Greenville.
- Harassment on Mobile Highway in Greenville.