Crenshaw arrests, Aug. 26-Sept. 13, 2015
Published 4:28 pm Wednesday, September 16, 2015
The Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office booked the following individuals at the Crenshaw County correctional facility from Aug. 26 to Sept. 13, 2015:
- Michael A. Butler was held by court order and released Aug. 27.
- Paul Jacob Holley was held for court.
- Jesse Christopher Hudson was held for failure to appear – driving while license revoked
- Jimmy Jerome Shepherd was held for open beverage and two counts of failure to pay – driving under the influence.
- Jason Lamar Walden was held for expired tag, driving while license revoked and driving under the influence and released Aug. 31.
- Albert Franlin, Jr. was held for driving under the influence.
- Jerry Ryan Jordan was held for carrying brass knuckles/slingshot and released Aug. 31.
- Anthony Lerenzo Johnson was held for reckless endangerment and harassment and released the same day
- Shutarra Schurea Williams was held for failure to pay – speeding, and released Sept. 1
- Willard Dale Davis was held for two counts of revoked probation.
- Chad Evan Bryan was held for two counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
- Tony Williamson was held for third-degree receiving stolen property.
- Ashley Shanta Giles was held for failure to appear – driving while license suspended and released Sept. 10.
- Joshua Henry Palmer was held for third-degree receiving stolen property and released Sept.11.
- William Albert Tankersley was held for third-degree domestic violence.
- John Scott Tindal was held for a parole violation.
- Steven Hubert Dannelly was held for possession of a controlled substance.
- Cynthia Dionn Acreman was held for third-degree domestic violence.
- Earnie Eugene Beasley was held for public intoxication and released the same day.
- David Scott Catrette was held for third-degree domestic violence –harassment and released the same day.
- Robert Jermaine Collins was held for first-degree possession of marijuana and possession/receiving a controlled substance.