ARRESTS: June 18-28, 2015
The Crenshaw County Sheriff’s Office booked the following individuals at the Crenshaw County correctional facility from June 22-28, 2015:
- Jessica Kathleen Reeves was held for permitting dogs to run and released the same day.
- Demarcus Dayton Swain was held for driving while license was revoked and released the same day.
- Elisha Danyell Horn was held for failure to appear: failure to wear seat belt and released the same day.
- Rodriquez Quartez Goldsmith was held for speeding and driving without a driver’s license.
- Larry Wayne Sasser was held for domestic violence, third degree/menacing and released June 26.
- Nathan Dewayne Lee was held for an outside agency and released the same day.
- Marion Eugene Sykes was held for FTA: driving under the influence.
- Lavocuriss Lundea Brown was held for DUI (alcohol).
- Worlie Lee Pryor was held for DUI.
The Luverne Police Department booked the following individuals at the Crenshaw County correctional facility from June 18-28, 2015:
- Christopher Costille J. Caldwell, 28, of Luverne, was held for assault, third degree.
- Lisa Ann Porter, 48, of Florala, was held for public intoxication.
- Ryan Scott McGough, 18, of Luverne, was held for domestic violence, third degree.
- Keyane Quinteros Gavin, 22, of Elba, was held for a bench warrant.
- Kimberly Ann Patrick, 47, of Luverne, was held for a bench warrant.
- Reginald Donal Byrd, 39, of Montgomery, was held for a bench warrant.
- Johnny Mandeal McClain, 35, of Luverne, was held for a bench warrant.
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Luverne Police Department from June 16 – 27, 2015.
- Fraudulent use of credit/debit card on 200 block of South Forest Avenue.
- Robbery, first degree, on 400 block of South Forest Avenue.
- Domestic violence, third degree, on 1200 block of South Forest Avenue.
- Theft of property, second degree, on 700 block of South Woodford Avenue.
- Theft of property, third degree, on South Legrand Avenue.
- Domestic Violence, third degree, on 200 block of East First Street.
- Harassment on 100 block of West Third Street
- Unlawful breaking and entering vehicle and theft of property, third degree, on 100 block of Sikes Avenue.
- Theft of property, third degree, on South Pointe Drive.
- Harassment on West Second Street and Cherry Avenue.
- Criminal mischief, third degree, on 200 block of Mt. Ida Road.
CONTRIBUTED PHOTOSurrounded by family, Will Tate is sworn in as Crenshaw County probate judge by Jim Perdue Tuesday morning, Will... read more