Land Transactions filed between between Sept. 29 – Oct. 3, 2014
The following land transactions were filed in Butler County between Sept. 29 – Oct. 3, 2014.
- Codis Ray Lowery and Katherine Jeanette Lowery to Alan Lowery, Terry Moody, David Lowery and Steven Lowery for Section 14, Township 9, Range 12, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $73,000.
- Burke M. McFerrin to Ty Gardner Boswell and Terri Lynn Boswell for Section 10, Township 10, Range 14, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $153,000.
- The City of Greenville to Crystal Mini Storage and Service, Inc., for Lot 28 of Block 14, one parcel.
- Dorothy M. Wilson to Russell Davis for Section 15, Township 8 North, Range 14 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $20,000.
- Billy Ray Rogers to Billy Ray Rogers and Patricia G. Rogers for Section 9, Township 9, Range 14, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $102,000.
- Lillian Davidson Schatz to Edward Earl Davidson for Section 15, Township 9 North, Range 14 East, three parcels. Deed tax paid on $20,000.
- John W. Johnson to Robert Johnson for Lot 9 of Block 5 of the Tindal Subdivision, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $22,200.
- Flowerwood Nursery Inc. to Thomas C. Thompson III and Jackie P. Thompson for Section 2, Township 10 North, Range 12 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $122,221.
- Gwendolyn Crittenden to Lerone Christopher Crittenden and Traci Crittenden Gandy for Lot 7 of Block A, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $42,100.
- JoAnn S. Bjorensen and Linda Shell Ripley to Frank A. Hickman and Rebecca B. Hickman for Section 35, Township 7 North, Range 13 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $500.
- Paul Anderson Hinson, Glenda K. Hinson, Mary Beth Hinson and Brantley F. Hinson to Paul Anderson Hinson and Glenda K. Hinson for Section 33, Township 11 North, Range 14 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $30,000.
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Greenville Police Department between Sept. 26 – Oct. 2, 2014.... read more