GPD reports filed between July 22-29, 2011
Published 7:07 am Monday, August 1, 2011
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Greenville Police Department between July 22 – 29, 2011.
* Theft of property, third degree from 325 Bell St.
* Theft of property, third degree from Best Western.
* Criminal trespass, third degree, at Pineview Apts.
* Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle at L.V. Stabler Memorial Hospital.
* Domestic violence, third degree at 606 Government St.
* Theft of property, first degree at 607 Cedar St.
* Domestic violence, third degree, harassment at 245 Greenville By-Pass.
* Disorderly conduct at Taco Bell.
* Domestic violence, third degree at 2701 Pineapple Hwy.
* Child in need of supervision at 826 Aztec Rd.
* Burglary, third degree at 115 Crenshaw St.
* Theft of property, third degree at 190 Greenville By-Pass.
* Domestic violence, third degree at 902 Walnut St.
* Reckless endangerment at 335 Church St.
* Harassment at 905 Ft. Dale Rd.
* Theft of lost property, third degree at Walmart.
* Unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle at 1012 Ft. Dale Rd.
* Possession of a forged instrument, second degree at Max Mart South.
* Leaving the scene of an accident, Butler Square, China Town parking lot.
* Harassing communications at 481 Perdue Place Apts.