Arrests filed between May 2-9
Published 11:24 am Wednesday, May 11, 2011
The following inidividuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between May 2-9, 2011.
* Quadrick ONeal Dunklin, 28, for harassment.
Email newsletter signup
* Shenanrdo Yves Simmons, 20, for disorderly conduct.
* Vanessa Andrews Bullock, 27, for theft of property, and failure to appear.
* Sequincy Robinson, 22, for failure to appear.
* Lee Frank Hicks, 49, for failure to appear.
* Loukorian O’Quin Jones, 23, held for court.
* Lee Phillips Madden, 47, for failure to appear.
* Melanie Senn Jinright, 48, for driving under the influence.
* Troy Kaiser Little, 25, for criminal trespassing.
* Jacob David Severit, 34, for driving under the influence.
* Laquin Shanta Stanton, 21, for theft.
* Anthony Latrelle Crenshaw, 33, for aggravated assault.
* Christopher Lee Parker, 23, for theft of property and unauthorized used of a motor vehicle.
* Anthony Devon Warren, 32, for failure to appear.
* Adrian Coloa Xcova, 26, for driving under the influence.
* Jerry Jerome Lewis, 50, for failure to appear.
* William Edward Mobley, 48, for driving under the influence and possession of a pistol without a permit and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Christopher Owens, 36, for failure to appear, possession of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
* Bobby Dale Pate, 48, for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* Michael Ray Tyson, 52, for failure to appear.
* Robert Lonsha Timothy Borden, 27, for failure to appear.
* Cynthia Rena Crenshaw, 38, for driving under the influence.
* Joe A. Huggins Jr., 41, for harassment.
* Demetrius Allen Johns, 42, for failure to stop at a stop sign, driving while revoked, open container and driving without insurance.
* Jeffery Jerrel Seawright, 20, for failure to appear and possession of mariajuana, 2nd.
* Patricia Ann Cutter, 50, for falsely reporting an incident.