Updated: Fatal house fire in Glenwood
Published 10:07 pm Sunday, October 17, 2010
A 45-year-old Glenwood woman is dead after a Sunday afternoon house fire.
A release from the State Fire Marshal’s Office identifies the victim as Amanda Hughes Skinner.
Skinner was reportedly napping at home alone when the fire broke out, and the state Fire Marshal’s Office reports that the fire started near temporary wiring in the living room and was electrical and accidental in nature.
Email newsletter signup
Fire and rescue squads from both Luverne and Glenwood responded to the scene shortly after 4 p.m., and Skinner’s body was found in the bedroom of the mobile home.
Any new information will be posted as it becomes available.
Funeral arrangements can be found HERE.