Butler County students named to RSTC honors listsPublished 1:22pm Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Reid State Technical College in Evergreen recently released its honors lists for the summer semester.
Among those students recognized were 12 students from Butler County, including seven who were named to the school’s President’s List.
To be named to the President’s List, a student must have a 4.0 GPA for a minimum of 12 semester hours of college level work.
The following students were named to the President’s List:
- Nancy Rena Hardee, Office Systems Technology
- Tabitha Logan Harrell, Practical Nursing
- Sarah Thagard Norrell, Health Program Sciences
- Wesley M. Scott, Industrial Electricity
- Christopher E. Stevens, Industrial Electricity
- Joshua Till, Industrial Electricity
- Latoria Womack, Early Childcare
Five students were named to the Dean’s List.
To be eligible for the Dean’s List, a student must have at least a 3.5 GPA, but below a 4.0 for 12 semester credit hours of college level work.
The following students were named to the Dean’s List:
- David Brian Covan, Industrial Electricity
- Norleshia McMeans, Practical Nursing
- Chaun C. Mosely, Undeclared
- Janelle Myrick, Cosmetology
- Brittany Lynn Tolbert, Practical Nursing