Sheriff’s reports filed between December 9 – December 15, 2013Published 4:58pm Tuesday, December 17, 2013
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between December 9 – December 15, 2013.
- Theft of property, first degree, from 11139 Luverne Hwy., Greenville
- Aggravated assault and shooting into an occupied building/vehicle from 4000 Mill St., Georgiana
- Kidnapping, first degree, from Baton Rouge, La.
- Theft of property, second degree, and burglary, third degree, from 62 Whisper Lane, Greenville
- Domestic violence and harassment from New Home Road, Georgiana
- Harassment from 229 Simpson Rd., Greenville
- Domestic violence, third degree, from 2053 Hwy. 106, Georgiana
- Theft of property, first degree, from 4033 S. Mt. Zion Rd., Greenville
- Burglary, third degree, and enters/remain in/on premisises from 8927 McKenzie Grade Rd., Greenville