Sheriff’s reports filed between December 2 – December 9, 2013Published 11:08am Thursday, December 12, 2013
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between December 2 – December 9, 2013.
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card from 273 Perry Hill Road, Greenville
- Menacing from 9803 Steiner Store Road, Greenville
- Criminal mischief, third degree, from 2519 Sandcutt Road, Greenville
- Burglary, third degree, and theft of property, second degree, from 1508 Montgomery Highway, Greenville
- Identity theft from NYC Queens Rockaway Blvd., New York City, N.Y.
- Harassment from 799 Advent Road, Georgiana
- Harassing communications (domestic violence, third degree) from 172 McCarter Road, Georgiana
- Burglary, third degree, and theft of property, second degree, from 1858 Browder Loop Road, Greenville
- Sodomy, second degree, from Manningham Loop, Greenville
- Aggravated assault (attempted murder) and shooting into an occupied building/vehicle from 4000 Mill Street, Georgiana
- Theft of property, first degree, from 11139 Luverne Highway, Greenville