Calendar of Events
Published 4:49 pm Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- America’s SBDC Alabama & Troy University Lunch and Learn: Small Business Resources in Your Community- Thursday, 11:30 a.m.- 1 p.m.; Greenville Chamber of Commerce. 1 Depot Square, Greenville
- Fort Dale Academy Last Day of School
- BCSS Last Day of School
- Fort Dale Academy Graduation
- First Assembly of God, 760 N. Conecuh St. will host a Hispanic Outreach Event in the Family Life Center at 3 p.m. to kick off the upcoming Hispanic Church Plant. Join us for food, music and fellowship.
- First Assembly of God, 760 N. Conecuh St. will begin a Marriage Class on Wednesday, June 1, at 6 p.m. The class will continue for several weeks. Everyone is welcome!
- 43rd Annual Hank Williams Festival in Georgiana- June 3-4: Weekend Advanced Tickets $40 (‘til 5-28); Friday $20 and opens are 2 p.m., Saturday $30 and opens at 8 a.m. Entertainment includes Neal McCoy, Gene Watson, Shane Harrell Band, Mo Pitney, and Bobby Tomberlin
- Summer Bash- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Food, Games, Characters, Inflatables, Movies; 601 Paul Stabler Dr.
- The Edge 8 Theater Summer Bash
- Ribbon Cutting for Whittaker Drugs
- Greenville Police Department Memorial Service- LBW Greenville Campus Conference Center 11 a.m. Must RSVP by May 27th to Christy@cityofgville.com.
- Rehab Associates/ Amedisys Blood Drive: 521 Greenville Bypass, Greenville
- 5th Annual Colin “Big C” MacGuire Scholarship Golf Tournament- Registration 12 p.m.; Shotgun Start at 1 p.m.; RTJ Golf Trail- Cambrian Ridge, Greenville. Registration and donations can be made at https://planmygolfevent.com/36565-COLINBIGCMACGUIREENDOWEDSCHOLARS/index.html; For more information contact Van Huggins at email@example.com or 334-301-0244; Cody Wesley as firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-303-9374; Mack Russell at email@example.com or 334-399-2558.
- Tour and After Hours at the Airport
- Mother’s Day Out Summer Program- 3 Day Program: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays; Ages 14 months to 4 years from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cost $350/Summer; $15 Registration Fee. For more information Contact First United Methodist Church at 334-382-5872 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First live Hispanic Church Service in the First Assembly of God sanctuary, 460 N. Conecuh Street, 3 p.m. Everyone is welcome!
- Celebrate America
- Troy Entrepreneurship Summer Camp
- GACOC and Kiwanis Club’s Coaches Corner
- Georgiana CityFest
- Camellia CityFest
- GACOC Fall Supper
- Butler County Historical & Genealogical Society Tour of Homes- 10 a.m. -3 p.m., Tour Headquarters: First Baptist Church Family Life Center, 212 Fort Dale Road; BCHGS Members Price: $15. Tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite.com.
- Greenville Bicentennial Celebration
- Trick or Treat Downtown
- Christmas Parade