June 22-June 28
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility during the week of June 22 through June 28:
- Jamie Amanda Miller, 33, Spanish Fort, violation of drug court.
- Keykirts Owens, 37, Greenville, harassment – domestic incident.
- Roderick Deantre Jones, 30, Greenville, domestic violence – 3rd assault, carrying a concealed weapon, certain person forbidden to possess a firearms, promote prison contraband (weapon), violation of court order.
- De’Sean Jamar Powell, 22, Greenville, probation violation.
- Romerell D. Miller, 37, Greenville, criminal mischief 3rd, harassment-domestic incident.
- Carl Jeffery Betton, 49, Georgiana, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- Elon Clark Duncan, 30, McKenzie, possession of marijuana 2nd.
- Jim Anthony Rudolph, 34, Greenville, harassment – domestic incident.
- Latwan Santel Herbert, 34, Evergreen, harassment- domestic incident, assault -3rd, probation violation.
- Lameka S. Pate, 35, Georgiana, theft by deception, resisting arrest, failure to appear/comply/pay, disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace, assault 1st.