The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between June 15-21:
- Moses L. Laude, 36, Decatur, theft of property 4th.
- DeAngelo Demon Lymon, 30, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd — harassment, resisting arrest.
- Kevin Michael Seale, 34, Greenville, probation violation.
- Ronnie Parmer, 59, Greenville, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- Charles Dewayne Adams, 46, Georgiana, domestic violence 3rd — assault.
- Travis Devon Bradley, 30, Greenville, violation of drug court.
- Wendy Leah Crabtree, 36, Greenville, theft of property 4th.
- William Paul Hendrix Jr., 29, Greenville, robbery 1st, breaking and entering of a vehicle, harassment.
- James Lee Herbert III, 27, Forest Home, violation of drug court.
- Jamie Amanda Miller, 33, Spanish Fort, violation of drug court.
- Elexis Melton, 19, Worthville, Ky., giving false identification to a law enforcement officer.
- Cedrick Earl Albritton, 19, Greenville, assault 3rd.
- Sheree Lynn Hall, 31, McKenzie, domestic violence assault 3rd, criminal trespass 3rd.
- Patricia Ann Peagler Moorer, 55, Greenville, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- Laqusha Rhodes, 23, Montgomery, possession of marijuana 2nd.