Published 2:48 pm Wednesday, May 20, 2020
The following individuals were booked into the Butler County Correctional Facility between May 11-17:
- Natasia Analise Smith, 20, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd.
- Reginald Lamar Campbell, 39, Chapman, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft of property 3rd.
- Ja Sani Tee Malyk Montanez, 19, Greenville, contributing to the delinquency.
- Edmond Charles Henson Jr., 57, Montgomery, driving under the influence (alcohol).
- Kristy Ann Lee, 38, McKenzie, harassment.
- Veronica Letonya Evans, 38, Greenville, domestic violence 3rd, assault 3rd, criminal mischief 3rd, failure to appear/comply/pay.
- Eric Wendell Mickles, 36, Greenville, criminal trespass 3rd.
- Renthlis Earl Crenshaw, 61, Prichard, theft of property 2nd, receiving stolen property 1st.