GPD reports filed between Aug. 8 – Aug. 15, 2014Published 4:30pm Friday, August 15, 2014
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Greenville Police Department between Aug. 8 – Aug. 15, 2014.
- Domestic violence from Pace Car Station
- Theft of property, second degree, 501 Willow Lane
- Theft of property, second degree, from 180 Interstate Dr.
- Burglary, third degree, and criminal mischief, third degree, from the Greenville Softball Complex
- Criminal trespass, first degree, no address listed
- Domestic violence, third degree, 529 Thames St.
- Theft of property, second degree, and obstructing governmental operations, from 501 Willow Lane
- Criminal trespassing, third degree, no address listed
- Leaving the scene of an accident from 361 Gravel Hill Rd.
- Assault, third degree, from 363 World St.
- Assault, third degree, from 1453 Pine Apple Hwy., Lot 33
- Leaving the scene of an accident from the intersection of Commerce Street and Hickory Street
- Theft of property, third degree, from no address listed
- Theft if property, third degree, from 95 Commerce St.
- Theft of property, third degree, from 350 Paul Stabler Dr.
- Theft of property, second degree, from 130 N. Oliver St.
- Obstructing governmental operations, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct from 307 N. Pine St.
- Criminal mischief, third degree, from 406 Harrison St.
- Harassment from the Professional Men’s Club