Sheriff’s reports filed between June 16 – June 22, 2014Published 2:38pm Tuesday, June 24, 2014
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between June 16 – June 22, 2014.
- Theft of property, first degree, and burglary, third degree, from Brushy Creek Fire Department
- Theft of property, first degree, from 1341 Forest Home Rd.
- Assault, third degree, and obstructing governmental operations from Georgiana
- Criminal trespassing, third degree, from Manningham Road
- Burglary, third degree, and theft of property, second degree, from Field Crest Road
- Harassment from McKenzie Grade Road
- Harassment from Snow Drive at Poole Road
- Criminal littering from South Old Central Road
- Domestic violence, third degree, from no address listed
- Criminal trespassing, second degree, and theft of property, third degree, from Hall Road