Sheriff’s reports filed between November 18 – November 25, 2013Published 11:03am Thursday, December 12, 2013
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between November 18 – 25, 2013.
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle and criminal mischief, third degree, from 5344 East Luverne Highway, Greenville
- Theft of property, second degree, from 313 Poole Road, Greenville
- Killing or disabling livestock from 10016 Stinerstore Road, Honoraville
- Enters/remains in/on premises and criminal mischief, third degree, from 5754 Luverne Highway, Greenville
- Domestic violence, third degree, disorderly conduct and public intoxication from 3960 Davenport Road, Greenville
- Theft of property, first degree, from Poole Road, Greenville