Sheriff’s reports filed between October 7 – October 13, 2013Published 5:01pm Friday, October 18, 2013
The following incident and offense reports were filed by the Butler County Sheriff’s Office between October 7 – October 13, 2013.
- Domestic violence from 6266 Mobile Hwy., Greenville
- Harassment and reckless endangerment from Halso Mill Road, Greenville
- Theft of property, first degree, from 11000 block of Pine Apple Highway
- Bringing stolen property into state from Interstate 65, mile marker 139, Fort Deposit
- Cruelty to dog, first degree, from 216 Sea Rd., Greenville
- Domestic violence from Greenville Bypass, Greenville
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card, first degree, and burglary, third degree from 1553 Hwy. 19, Leesburg, Ga.
- Theft of property, first degree, from 13886 Halso Mill Rd., Greenville
- Burglary, third degree, from 154 Pecan Rd., Greenville
- Theft of property, third degree, from unknown location