Land Transactions filed between Jan. 18 – Jan. 25, 2013Published 4:18pm Friday, January 25, 2013
The following land transactions were filed in Butler County between January 18 – 25, 2013.
- Mike J. Kreller II to Edward P. Bourg for Section 31, township 7 North, Range 14 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $15,500.
- Lemuel Paul Williams and Deborah Ann Williams to Lemuel Paul Williams and Deborah Ann Williams for Section 20, Township 11, Range 15, Section 21, Township 11, Range 15, and Section 17, Township 11, Range 15, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $107,000.
- Clinton Greene to Elizabeth Brown, Charlie Brown and Patricia Ann Greene for Lots Number 8 and 9 of Block 85, Lot 13 of Block 49 and Lot 9 of Block 93 of the W.P. DeJarnette Survey of the City of Greenville, three parcels. Deed tax paid on $34,000.
- Clinton Greene to Jimmy Lawson and Vonnie B. Lawson for Lot 7 of Block 61, according to the survey of G.K. Armes of the City or Greenville, or Lot 13 of block 49 of W.P. DeJarnette survey, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $20,500.
- Annie Lee Mobley to Margarito Cruz for Section 26, Township 8 North, Range 12 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $19,000.
- Marguerite H. Conway to Patty C. Biagi, Ellen C. Williams, Thomas D. Conway Jr., Janet L. Conway and Laura Conway for Section 8, Township 11 North, Range 16 East, one parcel. Deed tax paid on $41,500.